BOMA & FMPC Workshop
7/26/2012 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN AND
FRANKLIN MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION
JOINT CONCEPTUAL WORKSHOP
Thursday, July 26, 2012, 5:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that a joint non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, July 26, 2012, at 5:00 pm in the City Hall Training Room. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments.
1. (5:00 pm – 5:10 pm) Call to order and announcements.
2. (5:10 pm – 5:30 pm) Review and Discuss a Potential Rezoning and Development Plan Application for the Rucker Place PUD Subdivision consisting of 30 units on 3.7 acres, located at 113 Rucker Avenue and 1720 West Main Street.
3. (5:30 pm – 5:50 pm) Review and Discuss Ordinance 2012-05, An Ordinance To Establish Section 2.4.11 and Amend Section 5.6.4 of the Franklin Zoning Ordinance, which Establishes Requirements for Fences and Walls.
4. (5:50 pm – 6:10 pm) Review and Discuss Ordinance 2012-45, An Ordinance To Amend Chapter 6, Section 6.3, Subsection 2 and Section 6.4, Subsection 1 of the Franklin Zoning Ordinance, which Establishes Regulations for Reduction or Release of Performance Agreement and Surety.
5. (6:15 pm) Adjourn.