The Engineering Department plans for the future infrastructure needs of the City of Franklin. We work with the other City Departments, elected officials, and public to ensure that our infrastructure is designed and installed properly and that it meets all local, state and federal standards and guidelines.
Some of the services that the Engineering Department provides for the City and its citizens include:
- Assist Appropriate Departments and/or BOMA with Project Development and Funding Needs
- Coordinate Design with Consultants
- Conduct Public Hearings
- Acquire Rights-of-Way and Easements
- Obtain Necessary Permits
- Bid Construction Contracts
- Oversee/Provide Construction Administration and Inspection
The City of Franklin is committed to providing the best service possible to our residents. If you have recently had contact with one of our departments, please take a moment to fill out our Customer Satisfaction Survey. Your comments and suggestions will help us to better serve you.