- Write and record your original song, three (3) minutes or less in length, that is consistent with the theme of this Contest: "Don't wait - Check the date! Replace smoke alarms every 10 years!" For Official Contest Rules, please click HERE.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Those who live or work in Williamson County, Tennessee, and are 13 years of age or older (as of December 16, 2016).
- Grand Prize/Best Song Overall (one recipient): One (1) sixty (60) minute mentoring session with hit songwriter Ed Hill! The session will take place at Franklin Fire Station 8 in the Westhaven community with dinner catered by Scout’s Pub.
- Youth Award (one recipient): Private pizza party at Franklin Fire Station 8 in the Westhaven community with up to ten (10) children and four (4) chaperones).
- People's Choice Award (one recipient): Scout's Pub and Franklin Fire Department prize pack.
- Submission period: October 19, 2016 - December 16, 2016
- People's Choice Award voting: On or around January 11, 2017 - February 10, 2017
- Winners announced: On or around the week of February 20, 2017