- Sep 22 Mall Cop 3 casting last night at Franklin Police HQ. Not really ... just another great #FPDCPA night! https://t.co/DxKpBLMCGb
- Sep 22 Proud to have welcomed these new officers into the FPD ranks yesterday. Congratulations Officers, & welcome aboard. https://t.co/B9ewkgljUT
- Sep 22 Detours, increased traffic this weekend for Pilgrimage Music Fest. See https://t.co/JE98p2DnrZ &… https://t.co/13yQEk7t5w
- Sep 22 Increased traffic expected on Mallory Ln tonight as Centennial works towards tonight's big win! Lets go Cougars!! https://t.co/KTIsLKcDLK
- Sep 22 Franklin Police investigating multiple smash & grab auto burglaries https://t.co/rVNYttzvCy https://t.co/v6RvkTdQn4
- Sep 21 Thanks to @rhcc, @Steve_Horton, & @shaunrmiller for being such *incredible* hosts for today's recruit graduation.… https://t.co/WyaCz2krN7
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #