- Nov 18 ⚠️ Strong weather is imminent. Be sure to monitor TV media & NOAA weather radio for warnings. Follow @NashSevereWx for hyper-local updates.
- Nov 18 Our prayers are with the family & friends of murdered Police Officer Brian Shaw, New Kensington PD, Pennsylvania.… https://t.co/GsvJBQnx97
- Nov 18 Know where this wanted felony suspect is? Reward for anonymous info. https://t.co/5f4W6VXG8Z
- Nov 17 Chief Faulkner congratulates new Detective and Sergeant https://t.co/usrI80p2og https://t.co/qhhd9iq8IZ
- Nov 16 Heartbreaking loss for this PD, his wife, & their 2 kids. 🙏 to them all as we remember Det Suiter, Baltimore City P… https://t.co/wXghE8u6js
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #