- Sep 21 #FranklinInsider: @PilgrimageFest is happening this weekend! For more info on street closures and traffic patterns… https://t.co/Reh4g57c8U
- Sep 21 #ThankYouNoteThursday https://t.co/LMxG6AMFDD
- Sep 21 Changes in traffic patterns coming this weekend to downtown Franklin area. Pleas share! https://t.co/v4HJTtKeYp
- Sep 20 #WaterWednesday: City of Franklin Stormwater hosted dozens of Centennial High students at Aspen Grove Park for Envi… https://t.co/qtg2GXGnwG
- Sep 19 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Got sharps? Learn how and where to properly dispose of them by following this link: https://t.co/u3GfHE4HWe
Franklin Police Department Seeking Qualified Applicants for Police Officer
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Under limited supervision, patrols assigned zone while exercising responsibility for the enforcement of state and local laws relating to public safety and welfare. Controls traffic, prevents crime or disturbances of the peace, and arrests violators. While working under often stressful, high-risk conditions, applies good independent judgment when dealing with dangerous or unusual situations and implements safe practices and procedures.
Education and Experience:
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
◾Eligible to become P.O.S.T. certified
◾At least twenty-one years of age
◾Licensed and qualified to operate a firearm
◾Valid Tennessee driver’s license
For more details, including salary, click below to apply.