- Jul 25 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Ever wonder where your garbage goes after it gets collected? Next stop -- the Transfer Statio… https://t.co/5slPuxKIjf
- Jul 25 Franklin in photos! Join us on Instagram: @cityoffranklintn https://t.co/UVNkOUz8iK
- Jul 25 4 BIG WATER SLIDES! We thought that would get your attention! Kids Water Day is TOMORROW from 9:30-11:30am at Pinke… https://t.co/BVWybJqOd1
- Jul 24 A warm beautiful day in Franklin! https://t.co/NWrxvqLlff
- Jul 24 Harpeth River at Harlinsdale https://t.co/rRacsTEJBF
- Jul 24 Join City Administrator Eric Stuckey for the "Top 3 Things To Know" -- Live on Facebook in 30 minutes. https://t.co/7o34LeMF21
Franklin Police Department Seeking Qualified Applicants for Police Officer
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Under limited supervision, patrols assigned zone while exercising responsibility for the enforcement of state and local laws relating to public safety and welfare. Controls traffic, prevents crime or disturbances of the peace, and arrests violators. While working under often stressful, high-risk conditions, applies good independent judgment when dealing with dangerous or unusual situations and implements safe practices and procedures.
Education and Experience:
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
◾Eligible to become P.O.S.T. certified
◾At least twenty-one years of age
◾Licensed and qualified to operate a firearm
◾Valid Tennessee driver’s license
For more details, including salary, click below to apply.