- Nov 22 #WaterWednesday: Harpeth River Fun Facts https://t.co/trHD6f8GzO
- Nov 21 #TrashTalkingTuesday: We are on a holiday schedule this week for trash collection: https://t.co/m5SoBcKLuv https://t.co/IT37u0UoUL
- Nov 20 We are on a holiday schedule this week for trash collection: https://t.co/m5SoBcKLuv https://t.co/cVjStarzde
- Nov 16 Last week three new Civil War cannons were showcased at Carter Hill Battlefield Park. Mayor Moore was invited to sp… https://t.co/fSnuXOE2pm
- Nov 16 City of Franklin is awarded Voice of the People award! Read more here! https://t.co/EArvaRsPAs
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.