- Sep 21 #FranklinInsider: @PilgrimageFest is happening this weekend! For more info on street closures and traffic patterns… https://t.co/Reh4g57c8U
- Sep 21 #ThankYouNoteThursday https://t.co/LMxG6AMFDD
- Sep 21 Changes in traffic patterns coming this weekend to downtown Franklin area. Pleas share! https://t.co/v4HJTtKeYp
- Sep 20 #WaterWednesday: City of Franklin Stormwater hosted dozens of Centennial High students at Aspen Grove Park for Envi… https://t.co/qtg2GXGnwG
- Sep 19 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Got sharps? Learn how and where to properly dispose of them by following this link: https://t.co/u3GfHE4HWe
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.