- Jul 25 Franklin in photos! Join us on Instagram: @cityoffranklintn https://t.co/UVNkOUz8iK
- Jul 25 4 BIG WATER SLIDES! We thought that would get your attention! Kids Water Day is TOMORROW from 9:30-11:30am at Pinke… https://t.co/BVWybJqOd1
- Jul 24 A warm beautiful day in Franklin! https://t.co/NWrxvqLlff
- Jul 24 Harpeth River at Harlinsdale https://t.co/rRacsTEJBF
- Jul 24 Join City Administrator Eric Stuckey for the "Top 3 Things To Know" -- Live on Facebook in 30 minutes. https://t.co/7o34LeMF21
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.