- May 23 Tonight at 7 we'll announce the winners of our #MyHistoricFranklinPhoto contest! We had more than 100 entries! Wat… https://t.co/ZdAjhJagud
- May 23 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/Qys3zky9Ku
- May 20 Check out our employees making some magic! https://t.co/VNHHeoIhtO
- May 19 REST & RECREATION: Bring your hammock and enjoy our brand new hammock lounging areas at Pinkerton Park! https://t.co/SVe7xwDYJX
- May 19 These hearts at Fire Station 2 represent just over 5,000 patients @FranklinFire served during emergencies in 2016 .… https://t.co/BWnjnIyD7Z
Man charged with 3rd DUI following Friday crash
At 7:45pm Friday night a citizen called in to report a reckless driver driving down the middle of Franklin Road near Mack Hatcher. An officer who spotted the vehicle in downtown Franklin witnessed the driver strike a parked car on Main St. near 4th Ave., and then leave the scene. Officers stopped the suspect vehicle and determined that the driver, 57-year-old Matthew Oddo, was impaired.
College Grove, TN
Oddo, charged with the offenses below, is free on the $7,500 bond set by the magistrate:
◾DUI – Third Offense;
◾Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
◾Failure to Report a Crash.
Oddo is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 30, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #