- Mar 29 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/RDM86uX1IE
- Mar 28 Want to walk down Main Street? https://t.co/wf2WJcc4zB
- Mar 28 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know there's an eco-friendly way of disposing expired medications? Learn more here:… https://t.co/zy29lxsPd0
- Mar 28 Learn about the history and culture of India! This presentation will be held Sunday, April 2, at 2pm at the William… https://t.co/9IqT4S2Ph2
- Mar 27 Today at 2:30 join us at Harlinsdale Farm for the grand opening of the Equestrian Trail. We will be covering this e… https://t.co/PqijdDNP1S
- Mar 24 Join us on Mar. 29th for a Walk with the Mayor! #GetFitFranklin #HealthierTennessee https://t.co/GhETJg3Ibl https://t.co/VKG2WbdarJ
Man charged with 3rd DUI following Friday crash
At 7:45pm Friday night a citizen called in to report a reckless driver driving down the middle of Franklin Road near Mack Hatcher. An officer who spotted the vehicle in downtown Franklin witnessed the driver strike a parked car on Main St. near 4th Ave., and then leave the scene. Officers stopped the suspect vehicle and determined that the driver, 57-year-old Matthew Oddo, was impaired.
College Grove, TN
Oddo, charged with the offenses below, is free on the $7,500 bond set by the magistrate:
◾DUI – Third Offense;
◾Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
◾Failure to Report a Crash.
Oddo is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 30, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #