- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Man charged with 3rd DUI following Friday crash
At 7:45pm Friday night a citizen called in to report a reckless driver driving down the middle of Franklin Road near Mack Hatcher. An officer who spotted the vehicle in downtown Franklin witnessed the driver strike a parked car on Main St. near 4th Ave., and then leave the scene. Officers stopped the suspect vehicle and determined that the driver, 57-year-old Matthew Oddo, was impaired.
College Grove, TN
Oddo, charged with the offenses below, is free on the $7,500 bond set by the magistrate:
◾DUI – Third Offense;
◾Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
◾Failure to Report a Crash.
Oddo is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 30, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #